Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/grse/public_html/skola/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/grse/public_html/skola/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: Förskola försenar social utveckling - Pre-school delays development

För mer än ett år sen gjordes en studie på mer än 14.000 förskolebarn i USA.
Rapporten visar på definitivt försenad social utveckling om barnen sätts i förskola tidigt.
Titta här, ladda ner och läs!
(Tack till Rita som hittade dokumenten)
-----
More than a year ago, a study was made on more than 14 000 pre-schoolers in America.
The report shows a definite delay in social development in kids put in pre-school early.
Look here, download, and read!
(Thanks to Rita, who found the documents)

Nästan ingenting handlar om vad det handlar om!

Re: Förskola försenar social utveckling - Pre-school delays development

Jag tror inte att du ska jämföra med USA. I det landet har man en helt annan syn än här i Sverige. Min erfarenhet är att barnen lär sig gruppdynamik, men att både anställda och föräldrar måste ha en nära dialog (Dagligen) för att se att barnet/n mår bra.

Yes, but read the stuff written in the sleep and children and there you are in a similar situation as USA. AS someone who comes from England but has lived in Sweden for nearly 16 years and worked in nursery schools for 12 I feel that Sweden tends to be a PARENT friendly country rather than CHILD friendly.
Yes daycares are great - parents can work again - but most children would rather be with their parents and visit daycare a few times a week or for shorter days. Children should prefer to be with their parents. BUT there are quite a few children who see more of us teachers than they do their parents - even on days when a parent is home with a sick child, the sibling is sent in to daycare (to infect everyone haha) instead of being able to be at home and destress there.
Sometimes I feel that here in Sweden we talk about the children alot . but we don't actually support the child in their need - it is always the grown up
and as a teacher my colleagues are always bringing up, "but we can't say that to the parents its none of our business" "we can't interfere with how they bring up their children". But isn't that what we really should be doing - when we see that a child needs to spend a bit more time with one of their parents shouldn't we tell the parents? Why should we feel bad about maybe giving a parent a guilt complex because they work too much and their child is suffering. No no the child has long days and we are not allowed to say anything because the parent has a right to work.
A child has the right to his or her parent.

I totally agree!
Interesting observation:
- Sweden is parent-friendly, not child-friendly.

Looking at the whole political development since at least the 1950s in Sweden, it is embarassingly apparent that its purpose was purely financial/industrial. For the taxation of a population, for the development of industry, it was essential that both parents worked and became tax-payers. The two main instruments in the hand of government at that (and present) time were the couple Myrdal. They were employed by the government as precisely what they were: National economists. Financial advisors for the government. NOT ombudsmen for the welfare of children (but that's how media and controlled history-books portray the whole scenario).

They have succeeded so well, that even the minds of the vast majority are turned completely away from the idea that children need their parents at all, almost, after the age of ONE. After that, life should go back to "normal" - society benevolently provides daycare->gymnasium, and takes care of the whole cumbersome upbringing-thing - convenient, eh?

The awful consequences follow. No need to go into them here.

I count the very few that CAN stay home longer with their kids, and those that can juggle their lives so to be able to home educate, VERY lucky. I happen to be one of them. Most happy are our kids. As the vast majority of now adult home educated people testify all over the world.

Nästan ingenting handlar om vad det handlar om!