Topic: Social demokrats letter

Has anyone else received a letter form the Social democrats re 'Vad tycker du om skolan?'
wondering if it's worth responding and bringing up hemundervisning?
I was a bit disheartened as the main message in the letter was about 'integration' which anti -home education lobby would think a result of home education.

Re: Social demokrats letter

We didn't get such a letter.
Very interesting - was it by postal mail? Could you somehow let us read it here on the Forum? Send a copy?

Would very much like to sink my teeth into this! wink

Nästan ingenting handlar om vad det handlar om!

Yes it came addressed to me in the mail (I am not a member of any political party). If I can get access to a scanner I could scan it as it is quite lengthy, :
Example questions/discussion points:
'Hur kan vi förena valfrihet med minskad segregation?'
'Ordning och studiero men utan att kuva och skrämma till tystnad?'

and the final paragraph gives these contact details
'Delta via nätet där du till exempel kan chatta med företrädare från rådlagsgruppen direkt på hemsidan, www.socialdemokraterna.se. Här kan du också ladda ner rådlagsmaterialet.
Du kan också skicka dina synpunkter direkt till valfard@sap.se eller Socialdemokraterna, att: Välfärd, 10560 Stockholm. '

I got it too, yesterday. Havn't read it yet though ;-)

Perhaps they sent it to sellected areas or to parents with children in certain ages?

Not a word on home education, or education otherwise ("annat sätt") - in their pdf, from the "law-council", about the "nine questions".
http://www.socialdemokraterna.se/upload … 20färg.pdf

I will read more later, maybe join the teacher-group...

Nästan ingenting handlar om vad det handlar om!